photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rainbow Cuppies! ❤💚💜💙💛

Another weekend of baking! Nyehehehe! So I guess...fell in love with baking liaoz! Today...decided to try making rainbow cuppies. I admit that it is kinda tedious...compared to just one flavor baking. And since I have to layer the different colours...I used something to make my layering process easier....can you guess what I used? Lol! It the syringe that we used for Aqil's meds! Yup...hahahaha! I tried using plastic bags as pipes but using the syringe was better...not too much of the batter. Try that for those baking rainbow cuppies!
Oh yeah...furthermore, the cuppies that I used were kinda small hence the syringes were really helpful.
And this time...I added a zest of lemon coz I love rainbow cakes with lemon zest. Didn't put lemon zest for my last baking...I think the lemon zest is magic! Coz the kidz love the cuppies better than before! Well, I baked all but for the kidz...as long as they love what I did...masyAllah...the feeling is beyond words! Alhamdullilahj! ;))











No comments: