photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Pancakes!


Come to realize that my posts' titles are mostly with exclamation marks...nyehehehe! Well, that's becoz I am excited everytime I post a new entry...you see? ;)) 
Ok, back to the topic. Pancakes! Last Monday went to Little Pancakes in Upper Thomson for some twosome time with the husbern. It was our first time there...we thought the pancakes were interesting becoz they were mini pancakes as the name of the shop suggests...and very nicely presented. We even thought of bringing the kidz over there for some pancakes. But 2 days ago as I was buying some groceries...I saw the pancake mix. I was contemplating of bringing the kidz for pancakes at Little Pancakes or to just make the pancakes myself. 
After standing in front of the shelf for almost 5mins, I came to the decision that I shall make the mini pancakes myself! Hehe! And guess what influenced my decision? Money!!! Lol! Nah, not stingy ok...just thought it was much more worth it. And the kidz can have as many pancakes as they like. 
And so I finally made the pancakes for my family...and again, what makes me wanna make anything good for them to eat? When they love what I made! Hehehe! 
Of coz the presentation ain't as nice as those served at Little Pancakes but the taste...just the same...coz they are but pancakes! ;)) 






No comments: