photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Took a shot!

Sunday morning...still early with the husbern & kidz snoring away...hehehe! So decided to blog!
Yesterday I took a shot at baking a whole cake for the first time. And not just any whole cake, I tried to do a rainbow one! Muahahaha! You see...when my craziness relapsed, such things would happen. ;))
So went to get the baking stuffs...we went all the way to Leisure Park coz I thought of getting Betty Crocker's instant frosting but nay...not available. Disappointed!
But that didn't hinder my intention to bake. So I thought of just slapping lots of chocz on the cake instead of using any frosting. Nyehehehehe!
And again...another hindrance which ain't successful though, there wasn't any Nutella in the store at Leisure Park!!! Can you believe that??? Hence, I grabbed the chocolate & hazelnut spread by Delfi's. And it's nice! On par with Nutella...go and try if you have yet to. ;))
Haha! The taste was there...thanks to the chocz that was slapped on to it. But a lil bit out of shape...well, since it was just for home consumption, I didn't bother to make it look nicer? Nyehehehe!
Nevertheless, am happy with my first cake! There's always a first time...and one will never know the outcome if one doesn't try...right?











No comments: