photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oreo ice-cream brownies!

Was surfing the net trying to find the easiest way to make frosting...well, thought of making frosting for cuppies you see....you see? Nyehehehe! And that was when I chanced upon this ice-cream brownies! Guess who came to my mind first...Arisya! That girl of mine loves ice-cream...and thus I thought she might like this apart from cupcakes. That girl with the sweet tooth! ;)) 
Hence straight from work I headed to NTUC to get the stuffs. Yup...straight from work! ;)) I was able to get all the stuffs needed and even bought stuffs for frosting & pancakes which I intend to make during the Vesak Day break. Hehe! 
The thing with me...when I wanna do something, I'll get it done and over with almost immeadiately. But if I ain't in any mood to do anything then I'll be procrastinating! Lol! That's me alright! ;)) 
These ice-cream brownies are easy to make...and that's why I am making them! See the point? ;p 
So after baking the brownies...I just laid some melted ice-cream on top of them and place them in the freezer so that the ice-cream hardens. And to make it more interesting I just placed mini Oreos on top of it! Well, out of fun...I made mini ones as well as a whole cake size. 
Let the ice-cream brownies be in the freezer for abt 2hrs...coz it wouldn't be to hard and thus wouldn't come out nicely out of mould. 
Try it mummies! The kidz will surely love them! ;)) 






No comments: