photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vidz!

Am on exam leave...did my 2nd round of revising just now. I couldn't believe that the 2nd time would be so much faster! I took 3hrs for the first round & less than an hr for the 2nd round...hopefully the info stays in my head till the paper!
Hence, am lepaking with my babe...she with her itouch & me with my phone. MIL has gone to the market...she's getting nasi lemak for breakfast! Yumz! (I am a spoilt daughter-in-law)
As I was browsing my phone...watching again the vidz I have in my phone. They have in fact taken up the space a lot!!! So gonna upload them to my blog before erasing them. Well, I thought it'd be nice to share some of the beautiful moments I captured. And of coz, the vidz are of ht w children mostly! ;)) 
Here's a first one of Aqil singing Itsy Bitsy Spider...one of the songs he knew so well. And no, we didn't teach him this song...he learnt it from one of the TV programmes. ;))







No comments: