photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008



Yeah! Its Deepavali! Haha....juz freaking out for a while :).....hubby is werking on Deepavali so here I am updating my dear bloggy.....well on Saturday....we had our family visit to the cinema..haha!...
Me and hubby...we brought our kidz to the cinema to watch High School Musical 3....my kidz are fanatics...especially my gerl...she was actually dancing throughout the movie! Luckily there were other kidz and not much people and we managed to get the back seatsso my kidz had fun dancing in the dark! haha!
It's was a sweet and short family day out as we had to leave Aqil behind.....so we headed home for Aqil after the movie before continuing with our Family Day Out programme....hehe :)

2 comments:

Guru El said...

Suka betul korang ambik gambar! Ni kat GV Yishun kan....

Umie said...

tau je...maklum kampung kau la katakan....:)