photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Looking for THE ALBUM!

As my hubby returns from work...we got ready and went out for our weekend family outing as per normal. But today with an agenda in mind. I was assigned to do an album...Memories @ CCKPS for our VP who will be leaving su at the end of the year. So I was actually looking for an extraordinary album that Elyyah has.....(if u read this Elyyah....I wanted to call u but I don't have ur number)....went to a few places but couldn't find it!
So today we went to Takashimaya.....again I was disappointed....so I decided to settle for the next best option. So carried on looking around and finally bought one at Kalm's.....it cost $39.90. Plus a gift box and ribbon...total was $58.70....haha but luckily not my money....claim from SWC.
But we don't want to hang around at Taka coz the parking is daylight robbery....so we went to Vivocity where we can claim parking for our purchases. At Vivo, we had ice-cream at Ben & Jerry's where my eldest son, Ariq spilt water over me....luckily it was plain water!


Then we went to ToysRus, my kidz juz knew where it is. Bought the kidz what they wanted and we headed to Earle's Swensen to have our dinner. Hubby ate Roast Lamb....kidz had mini burgers.....and I shared Chicken Baked Rice with my maid....yummy!


2 comments:

Guru El said...

Album yang mana seh?

Umie said...

ala...yg kau buat utk Mia....ada gambar scan sume...yg made from something like recycled paper eh...