photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008



What happened?.....well , as mentioned my uncle did brought over his family for Raya visiting on Sun. Hehe! My eldest sis called me up at home. I was in the toilet then so my maid passed the message to me that my sis called and wanted me to return the call saying that it was "urgent". So I immediately returned the call and the "urgency" was celebration of my youngest sis, Iqa's birthday.
But really I would have totally forgot all about it if Kak Zubai hadn't called. Thus, with my uncle coming over, I had no time to buy Iqa a present....so the alternative is to provide the money for her present! Haha! My uncle came over quite late that evening....so we went over to AMK for Iqa's birthday celebration! For more snapshots of this....well visit my Facebook! hehe :)

No comments: