photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008



Last Saturday...me, hubby and kidz went Raya visiting with family on my side. Yup! It is already the 18th day of Syawal and we are still doing our Raya visiting. Well, we have got only the weekends to do our visiting..you see....but it was really fun. We went to 3 different houses of our relatives including my 2nd sis who is a M'sian. We ate and relax at each house....catching up with each other.
We were really full that day with very house that we visited preparing something for their VIPs....us lar...haha.
We had roti jala for lunch at my sis's place.....satay and lontong at my uncle's place and curry chicken for dinner at my auntie's place. Well, we informed them that we'll be coming you see....haha...:) Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: