photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008


Wah...time really flies! It is already e 2nd weekend of Raya! Heck! I'm going visiting again tomorrow...yeah. Juz as I am typing, my uncle called informing of his intention to bring his family over for Raya visiting tomorrow...but I'm not home so he'll be coming on Sunday instead.
And 2 groups of my pupils have come over for Raya....that's already quite a sum I forked out...:( haha. Nevertheless, I welcomed them...I even cooked for them or rather got my maid to prepare something for them. Haha ! Here's a pic of the girls' group.....another group was boys but didn't took a pic of them as I was going out at that time!

2 comments:

Guru El said...

Tu lah, aku baru ingat nak gosip2 ngan kau...rajin kau melayan students datang rumah eh...

Umie said...

tiap2 tahun dorang tanya add aku, dulu time tinggal Woodlands boleh la lari gak...tapi sekarang dah dekat mata...kekadang terserempak gak dgn dorang seh :)