photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time to Clean Up!

Goodness me! Again!...Well, it really takes a lot for one to keep a blog! Anyway, here I am after my disappearance...hehe.
Time flies! Its already the 17th day of the fasting month. And it is the September school holidayz, maybe that explains why I can afford the time to be sitting here updating my blog! Well, actually I have given myself a task. A task which I love doing and one that has to be done every year....Cleaning Up!
Yup, so this morning I woke up late...(tis the holz mah!)...and the urge to do cleaning up came inching its way to me...hehe. But I have got to do what's got to be done first that is to dispatch online homework to my pupils. So got that done and now back to my task....I looked around my living room and snapped some shots...wawahaha...well, it is afterall MY TASK!
I don't really make much cleaning up for the rooms as people who come for Raya visits don't explore the rooms unless the kpos....hehe. Anyway, the rooms are kept just as they are! So here's the snapshots of my living room.....
This is the area which is right in front of the main door. Well, the prams need to be removed from there! And maybe, I'll move some of the things there to give it a new feeling! Hehehe!
This is my 1st dining area which is in the kitchen....the table neeeds a tablecloth and maybe I'll change the position of the table....erhm....let's see what can be done!
And this is my 2nd dining area. This is part of the living room...a dining area for guests. How come the ball is there????....hehe. Anyway, need to spruce up the table...with flowers maybe. And the wall seem rather empty...how about some frames???.....and maybe new dried flowers by the corner there???.....(well, I am thinking!!!)
Well, this for now....more coming up! Stay tuned! Wawahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumah cikgu aisah cantik. boleh saya dtg beraya? ;)

Umie said...

Hehe, oleh kerana awak dah kata rumah saya cantik....jemputlah datang! My door alwayz open2 for you! (Tapi ni gambar sebelum dikemas untuk raya...nanti projek saya dah selesai saya update k)