photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

'Projek Syawal' - update No. 2

Time for another update! Well, this was where my sofa used to be....somewhere in the middle of the living room. So I decided to move the sofa away and replace it with my dining table. Hehe! So here it goes...
Right at the top, there is a ceiling fan. So guests will be able to enjoy their food under the fan...hehe. And, if you notice the wall at the back there....remember the frames that I was supposed to get at Ikea??
I didn't get the frames! I don't know why but I went to both branches and the frames are juz not there! Thus, I brought down the frames and moved it to another wall...hehe. So the black frames will be up on this wall soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: