photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

'Projek Syawal' - update No. 1

This is actually a platform area. I had placed my dining table there for the past couple of months as you can see here. Well, I thus decided to move my dining table elsewhere...hehe. And this place was converted into a relax, cosy corner. I'd placed my kids' toys there for their convenience and also the guests' children's convenience. I used to placed my kidz' toys in the playroom but usually the toyz will still end up in the living room. Hence, the decision to just place them outside....easier for my maid to clean up too! Hehe!
Ta Da! Hehe! So here's the cosy corner. With lots of throw cushions to cuddle and toyz to play with. I have decided not to put any frames up on that wall for now. Erhm, maybe in the future??? Haha! And, yesterday, I went to Ikea@Tampines after breaking fast at home. Well, so far we have yet to break fast outside because we had just forked out a sum for our car repairs ;(.
So back to Ikea, I got some pine wood frames.....
I'd plan to put these frames up in the living room. Well, my kidz' pics will be given the honour of adding beauty to the frames...hehe. (The one thing that I am really grateful to God is to bless me with these beautiful angels!) So, took some black paint and started my handicraft!
And here are the frames after I did my magic! Wawahahaha....well, now will have to prints my kidz' pics, place them in the frames and put the frames up on the wall. Let's see what's the outcome.....stay tuned!

No comments: