photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleaning Up - the sequel

Wawahahaha! Well, this is the sequel to my previous post. My living room big you know, even though I don't think it is reallt that big! Now, what am I blabbering???

Anyway, here are more of my living room that need to be spruced up!

I have placed my sofa somewhere in the middle of the living room and I think that kind took up the space available....so need to move that sofa from there! Ah Ah! Well, it was placed there because I was trying to create some space in front of the TV set so that my kidz can easily roll on the floor while playing and watching TV.

So, since I have to think of my guests now who will be coming for the Eid, I'll ahve to give up this cosy area for my kidz....well, juz for a month ya! So, my project Cleaning Up is still in progress....will update on the outcome! Stay tuned! Hehehe!

No comments: