photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

1st time baking!!!

Ok...I'd better get this blogged before it become a history paper! Haha!
Well, as per norm, was over at my parents last Sun. Our weekly visit. And my lil babe was asking for cupcakes. But her aunt (my sista of coz) who always bake for her was out dating that day! Hehehe! Nah...she had a function to attend.
Well, I hv always envied those who bakes! Coz the cakes or cupcakes look soooo awesome! (And 'awesome' seem to be my fav word! )
Hence I thought..."Hey..let's hv a go at baking!" If my sista can do it...why cant I? Hehehe! But I am me...I didn't start frm scratch...I bought one of those Betty Crocker mix. Those are magic I tell ya! Lol!
As mentioned, I hv no baking background or experience what so ever. Hence I was kinda just playing around.
For deco & flavor, I decided to use nutella...well, who doesn't love nutella right?
But with just the nutella for topping, ye cupcakes didn't look appealing enuff. And so, I cut some strawberries & put them on top. Tadaaaa! Looks yummy & tastes yummy too! Hahaha!
And the husband actually asked if I can replace the strawberries with bananas! Yup...my husbern, the banana fanatic! Haha!



No comments: