photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pancakes for the kidz & Cafe Le Caire

So this is gonna be a 2-in-1 post...like those instants you know! Lol! Couldn't squeeze in time to blog coz I was clearing up some back logged work before nxt week coz I'd be head-banging for my exams then. 
Well, Fri nights we'd send the kids over to my parents so that they can get a bit of drilling over there. Just becoz they hv got cheapskate mum you see...nyehehehe! So before sending them over, we thought of something sweet for them & my girl simply love ice-cream. I'd planned to try out Creamier...which I heard was famous for their waffles. But being Fri night...it was crowded. The seats were filled up, the Q was long and there are still people standing around waiting for their turns. With that, we decided to just come another day...but we didn't wanna disappoint the kids so we headed somewhere else. Couldn't think of anywhere else nearby for se sweet treats...then the husbern thought of Little Pancakes. Been there once only without the kids...coz I could hv easily made pancakes myself. But with no idea of where else to go...suitable for the kids...we headed to Little Pancakes. 
When the kids heard that we're gonna hv pancakes, they were just excited. Yup...my kids love pancakes even though they practically have pancakes at home every other day. 
Alhamdulillah...they enjoyed the pancakes & were laughing throughout the dinner (uh ha...that was dinner too!). Much laughter from them before they are sent for drilling coz exams goes full swing nxt week. 





So that was Fri's story. Ain't nothing much on Sat coz the husbern had a meeting with his frenz so me & Aqil were left at home *sobz*. Nevertheless, it was good though coz I managed to clear up back logged work and even finished up the markings which I brought home. 

And today...Sun, we had lunch at Cafe Le Caire...which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Actually, we had wanted to try it out before and were already at the place when we backed out! Haha! Wanna know why?

The place looks rundown...absolutely no aircon and the dining furnitures aren't those of cafés. Mismatched IKEA plastic chairs with foldable tables...some antique  Kopitiam chairs and some other recycled ones...hehehe. 

But the husbern wanted to try it so much so we did today! Despite the ambience, the service was prompt which I like. So we ordered one of their specialities which is available only on weekends. Can't remember the name but I snapped a pic of the menu so please refer to the pic if you wanna try...hehehe! 
And again, I really hv to concede to the truth of the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"....it's 2 thumbs up frm me and 2 thumbs up frm the husbern...so 4 thumbs up? Hahahaha! 
Food was awesome and we're sure to go back there for more! Yes...alhamdullilah for the delicious food! 




Yes! We chose the seat with this right behind my seat. It was at noon and you should know the weather in SG...alhamdullilah this made the dining experience much more tolerable. 










No comments: