photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother

It has been posts of Mothers' Day celebrations and wishes on FB and IG and even whatsapp! Haha!
A day specially to show appreciation and love for the one special woman in everyone's life. 
And yes, me too has that special woman in my life...in fact 2 now! Hehe! My Mak & Mak! 😝
Yup, my mother and mother-in-law. 
I am soooo thankful for my awesome mother. One super woman who single-handedly took care of her daughters' and husband's needs. She cooks, she cleans, she washes, she sweeps, she mops, she irons, she folds...from sunrise until night. She has no leave nor has she ever took MCs. It is only after all her daughters hv grown up does she hv the luxury to take 'MC'. 
I remember when I was in primary sch and the teacher asked how we went to sch everyday. I said that my mother sent me...and a classmate actually said "Your mother? I thought it's your grandma"
She must hv aged a lot because of her children. No...my mother doesn't dress up...doesn't wear make-up. For as long as I hv lived, I hv nvr seen her wearing pants...she's always in her kain batik at home or her baju kurung when going out. And talking about going out...we didn't go out. We went out...to the beach...to Sentosa...to Orchard Rd...once or twice a year? We did balik kampung every June / Dec holidays. No holidays...just kampung. 
My mother only finished her studies until Primary 3 but she is one excellent finance manager! Imagine with Abah working as a mechanic...with that pay...we grew up well, we ate home-cooked food  which includes fish, meat and seafood every other day...we get pocket money everyday...I don't remember being on FAS. We were even sent to ngaji classes and madrasahs. Only Mak can do that. Only Mak. 
Thank you Ya Rabb for this awesome mother! 

Another awesome mother that I know of is my mother-in-law. She has been taking care of my children...from one became two became three! Anyone with children or has handled children will know how tiring it can be to handle them...especially when they are at the toddler stage. 
And my mother-in-law took care of 3! Never once did she complained until the day she suffered a mild stroke...we knew she's getting too old to handle the kids. Apart from taking care of the kids...she cooks too! Yup, I hv a very blessed life indeed! Thank you Mak for all these years! 


And being a mother myself, to my 3 beautiful angelz...I am sooo thankful. Thank you Ya Rabb for granting me the opportunity to be a mother...to grant me a title which is so highly respected. 
In Islam, the Heavens is said to be at a mother's feet. (Syurga di telapak kaki ibu)
In Islam, mother comes next after Allah swt and Muhammad saw. SubhanAllah! 
I know I'll never be half as good as my mother nor my mother-in-law. But insyaAllah...I'll give the best I can in carrying out this duty as a mother...insyaAllah. 
Thank you Ya Rabb...thank you! ❤️








No comments: