photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Shopping! Weee!

Saturday was an AWESOME day for me! Muahahahaha! No larrrr....for everyone I guess becoz we went shopping and we bought something for everyone ;)) But the happiest among us? That would be ME! Read on to know why....hehehehe!
It was actually a day planned for Legoland. But with the bad congestion at the checkpoints...we had to postpone the plan. Thus, we are all set to SHOP! WeeeeeHoooo!
We headed to Takashimaya coz we had to collect the items we purchased the previous week. Umi's and Arisya's T&C items! Shall not blabber about it here...pls check out Femme Le Mode for the details ;))
Takashimaya

One for Umi & One for Arisya

After collecting the items, we went to Seoul Garden to have our lunch. Been some time since we last had a BBQ table....so filled our tummies full!



Lunching @ Seoul Garden

Aqil w Abg's mini

After the sumptuous lunch, we walked over to ION via Wisma Atria. And I thought there's only traffic jams on the roads....well, I am so wrong! It was super crowded with people that day....human traffic! And along Wisma Atria...Arisya pulled my blouse and said "Umi...is that the cookies I smell?". Hahaha! Yup...Famous Amos...Arisya's favorite. With the crowd...as I said, we had to Q for the cookies. People were buying cookies for Christmas I guess.
With the kids busy munching...we walked on to ION. And that's where Umi went crazy! Huahuahua....braved myself and walked into the boutique....tell ya, when you have that money in hand, you can really go crazy. This will be the most I'd spent on a handbag.....and the next one will have to wait another 5 years? Nah, I treat it as a reward for myself.....so to get one every few years is reasonable. It's not like I get one every year....so yah! Happy with my purchase! ;))
Just like the shoes and jewelleries....Arisya too got a new petite bag! It was the same size as her Burberry...simply love the bow on it ;)) Wanna know more...go over to Femme Le Mode!


Umi's

Arisya's
Time flies and we felt famished. Shopping do make one hungry ya! As there were Qs here and there with everyone wanting to eat, we opted for some tenders for Popeyes to munch on while we walk. But as I was Q-ing at the counter, husbern & the kidz found a table for us....so we managed to have a proper dinner at Popeyes. Alhamdullilah!



I had to skip Melissa coz I'd bought 6 pairs of shoes to date. So the husbern said "NO MORE SHOES!'
We went over to Wheelock Place....this time, the husbern smiled big2...hehehe! The latest iPad with Retina display. With that, I don't have to feel guilty about my purchases....muahahaha!



With all the shopping...we remembered we need to shop for the kidz' school stuffs. Books are all done...hence, we headed to United Square for the school bag and stationeries. Ariq will be using the Adidas bag he got for his birthday. Arisya requested for a trolley bag coz her friends had that and she said her bag was heavy to carry....all the reasons she can come up with! So we relented, got her the bag matching with a water bottle, pencil case and wallet. 



For the stationeries, we shopped at Smiggle coz Ariq saw the store as we were going around the mall. With that, the kidz are all ready for school! Yippie!


Syukur Alhamdullilah....rezeki Allah ;))



No comments: