photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Anything for them!

As promised to Ariq & Arisya for behaving well and taking care of Aqil as the older siblings. Me..being busy with work & tuitions am always not at home most of the time. Especially during the sch terms.
So glad my kidz are able to understand. Told then of Aqil's condition and that nenek is already old to be running after them. They did their parts very well.
And for their studies too! I didn't send them for tuitions or enrichment classes. All was did on their own. I did help with some coaching in home works and when the exams nears...other than that, nope!
So...I think my kidz deserve these!
A mini iPad for the big bro & a pink iTouch for the big sista!

Love love love them much! ❤❤❤

No comments: