photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Therapy@Sunway/KL

Last week, we went to Malaysia for a holiday. Well, I'd rather choose M'sia than anywhere else cause I'm a shopper....I don't really do sight-seeing hehe. Especially end of the year is the best time as sale is on! So early Friday morning we boarded Aeroline to Bandar Sunway. Thought we'd meet some people but nope it was otherwise. In fact, Sunway Lagoon was almost vacant. It was a Friday but it is school holiday.....so where are they? Nevertheless, all the much better as we really enjoyed ourselves there....especially my kidz! Even Aqil was swimming around playing in the pool.....sigh with Aqil I can't take any of the rides :(

A day at Bandar Sunway and we headed for KL the next day. We stayed at Corus hotel for convenience sake as Aeroline is there...with kidz and luggages....that's the best. But was disappointed with the service there....we can't ask for anything....extra pillow, extra blanket, extra towel....absolutely NO! And the condition of the room was horrible! With the price of RM280++.....it was juz not worth it but I had to stay there! So the next best thing to do was to upgrade! So we did that for RM460 per night....I'd rather spend more than to stay in the horrible and terrible room! First day in KL, we went to Mid Valley Megamall/ The Gardens. It was fun! haha....shopping...shopping :) There were lots of stuff at Megamall....Megakidz, sale at Guess kids, Baby GAP, Isetan....hehe....juz can't stop listing! But the toilet was terrible....long, long Q. So we went to the Premier toilet which charges RM5 per person but multiple entries....but lucky me....I had Robinsons' card....so FREE! My kidz had lots of fun at the Megakidz zone....

No comments: