photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Panicky!



Since the circumcision on Thursday.....Ariq has been lying down. I had to carry him to the toilet....to bed. Everything he wants his Umie......everytime he'd call out "Umie!". Sigh! Well, since my poor baby is enduring pain....I gave in....I relented and did my best to make him happy. He'd cry everytime he felt the pain....and I'd rushed to get his medication. Well, yesterday he was much much better....he was able to walk about! He even played y8 online games!
Even this morning he was able to get up from bed himself! Able to play with Aqil....though reminded him to be careful. Then suddenly at around 3pm....he was whining as he came into the room. I was doing some worksheets. He told me that he felt pain....I thought he was bluffing till I saw the blood on the floor! He was bleeding....there were drops of blood on the floor!
I quickly carried him and put him on bed....get his painkillers....he was screaming all the while! He was still bleeding....I called my hubby at work....he told me to call for ambulance. When Ariq heard ambulance...he was scared saying that he does not want to go to hospital. So I got him to calm down and that I have to clean his wound if he doesn't want to go to hospital....and he did quietened down.
I was cleaning him up when my hubby reached home...he looked at it and said that it was juz the peeling off of dead skin....goodness gracious! I was relieved!...Ariq too felt better and we managed to clean him up.....my poor baby. My advice to all parents with boys.....do the circumcision at KKH....don't do at clinics!

No comments: