photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 28, 2016

Nag Nag Nag 😜

I don't see anything wrong with sharing our happiness. 

We share news & pics of new things we bought or holidaying or cooking or getting awards & even good results & food! 

There's nothing wrong with sharing happiness...is there? 

Yes, of coz we must always remember that they are those who don't & can't afford some of the happiness that we share. 

Well, I believe...intention is the main focus here. 

What is the intention of the sharing.

And...perception.

What is the perception when looking at any particular post online. 


And anyone & everyone who uses the social media...shld know the function of it. 


Most people...most....tend to post & share 'happiness' rather than anything else. 

But in real life...we know that life is not all beautiful. 


Whatever I share online are things which I choose to share. 

I wouldn't say I share everything but I share both happiness & difficulties in my life. 

And I can't deny that I too tend to share more of my happiness just like the others. 


When I see posts of 'happiness' which are usually achievements, holidays, food etc...I enjoyed the beautiful pics a lot of coz. 😜


When I see posts abt achievements, I will go 'Wow!'. I will see that as a motivational pull...that makes me go "Hey...maybe I can do that too?" 

But I don't push myself too hard. 

I do things at my pace...a pace that I can manage & am comfortable with. 

I'd rather go slow & be happy...than to push myself & feel stressed and depressed.

Same goes for my kids. I don't push them much. (Will share more in another blog post)


And we don't go holidays much.

We don't go flying much. 

One reason is Aqil of coz, who hates flights. 

Another is of coz...monetary ones. 

When one becomes a parent...especially with a special needs child...one has no choice but to always keep in check. 😉

But hey, I love looking at holidays pics of others. 

In fact, I appreciate them doing so.

I am able to see those places through their eyes...through their lenses. 

If no one shared...I won't be able to know the existence of such places. 

So this is how it looks like inside a plane.

So this is how it looks like above the clouds.

Wow...this place exist? 

Wow...there's such a place? 


When I see posts of food? 

I go crazy! 😂

Posts of homecooked food makes me wanna try making them.

Posts of places to eat makes me wanna go & try them. 

So pls...don't stop sharing! 👌🏼


But it is sometimes nice to read up posts on coping with life...coping with challenges...coping with failures too. 

Because it is not always that we are happy. 

There are moments when we are down too. 

And sometimes...we need to let go of these down feelings instead of keep them all in. 

And sometimes...we need to know that there are others who are going through the same difficulties or challenges that we are going through. And if they can do it...so can you.


Some have this thinking that such sharings is similar to washing your dirty linen in public. 

Well, I beg to differ. 

A disclaimer though...one needs to be careful of the language & contents of such sharings. 


However...we must know that everyone has different life stories. 

Some have more ups than downs.

Some have more downs than ups. 

But our life stories is ours. 


Whether you want to share your life story or not...its up to you.

Whether you want to read up on others' life stories or not...its up to you. 


For everything happens...بإذن الله ❤️


 



No comments: