photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A lil Twosome Time w my ❤...

Was supposed to get stuffs for a lil crazy 'reunion dinner' with the sistaz yesterday. The husbern was reluctant to go to NTUC nor GIANT coz he was expecting huge crowds since its the CNY eve. So he suggested Mustafa...and off we went.
Upon reaching Seranggoon after Bukit Timah, he just drove straight without turning left to Tekka. When asked, he said "Let's do lunch first."
And when he stopped at FIKA, I was all smiles! Hehehehe...I ❤ the food there!
We got a table inside the restaurant & placed our orders. I chose Roast Beef Crepe coz I have yet to try it before. The husbern got himself a Creamy Pasta w Swedish Meatballz. I loike that dish but tot I'd try something new to me. Then we ordered a dessert, just one coz we knew the main courses are gonna be filling!
As our mains were served, I fed the husbern some of the Roast Beef Crepe...and he said "Oh man...I should have ordered that!" ;))
Oh yes...this husbern of mine is a meat lover...especially beef! When I offered to exchange...he refused saying that we could just share. And so we started sharing! We were feeding each other every other spoonful...hehehehe! Suddenly...feeling romantic...all the dating days were relived!
Awesome moments like this are precious. And personally...I feel should always be there...the ❤ & romance between a couple especially after becoming husband & wife! ;))







No comments: