photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Aqil's Belated Birthday Celebration in School


Today was a PACKED day for me...well, it was not supposed to be coz I have 5 'free' periods straight on Wednesdays. But today was different coz I took time off during my free periods to go over to Aqil's school...hehehe!
Had a belated birthday celebration for Aqil in sch. Well, his birthday was yesterday but he doesn't go to school on Tuesdays thus the celebration today! ;)) Hubby couldn't take off coz he's on 'special' duty these 2 weeks....thanks to the upcoming by-election. That is why I decided to just take time-off instead of the whole day even though am entitled to. The VP even asked me if I wanna take whole day when I approach her to apply for the time-off....hehehe!
Ordered rainbow push-pops cakes for the party! Luckily the place for collection is in Woodlands which is near my school. By the time I reached there, not all the push-pops were ready. But enough for Aqil and frenz and of coz....his teacher, therapists and case manager. Phhhheeewwww!
Hence, grabbed whatever was ready first and went over to Aqil's school. My lil boy smiled and shouted 'Mama!' when he saw me coming! His laughter & happiness made the time taken off work was all worth it! ;))











No comments: