photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Taare Zameen Par

This movie wakes me up. After a decade of teaching children ( below 12 yrs old )....I am still often controlled by my adult thoughts and feelings. I got angry easily...I get stressed up when the children simply don't get what I taught. Put it simply...easily frustrated. Yes, I was!
But watching this movie woke me up. It made me realise the statement "Every child is special". We get angry when the children don't perform, when they play, when they write horribly, when they can't spell or read. But did we ever pause and ask WHY! WHAT'S WRONG?
This movie made me realised that. I missed the fact that the children are but just children. They are doing what they are told to do. But if they can't comprehend, they are scolded. They might be having difficulties...which is unseen by the naked eye....
Every child is special....in their own way....

No comments: