photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Celebrated Mum's birthday

This is a really really super backdated post! My goodness, been like decades since I last blogged! Hee!
Well, this event is one that I thought must be included in my blog ~ mum's birthday celebration. Ask me when it was! Hahaha! Back in July! As per norm, everyone chipped in...this time I was the one who suggested FIKA. Eldest sis had a difficult time finding the bistro! Hee!
Nevertheless, the celebration went as planned, we had lunch at FIKA Swedish Cafe & Bistro. Lunch was superb and the place was awesome...especially for camwhoring! Hee!
After that, we proceeded to United Square. We went to the Swensen's there for the birthday cake ~ ice-cream cake! Simply love these kinda family bonding events... brings the family closer together!

No comments: