photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

SyaSya's Birthday









Halo Blog!...haha...it has been like 3 mths since I made an entry huh? Well, been bz....with school and kidz. Yeah...was it my timetable or was it juz me?.....erhm....well, maybe both. Even during this June break....been sitting in front of my comp for as long as I knew. Well, stop once in a while to play with the kidz before sitting in front of the comp again!
Managed to break off for the last 4 dayz....was bz with my girl's birthday party and brought the kidz out yesterday since hubby was off!
Didn't plan any holidays this June....hubby has expected the NO BONUS thingy thus we'd save the money....well need to pay roadtax which will be due! hehe
But we'll be going to Segamat to visit my sista who's given birth to her 4th child in May. She was previously staying in JB which was juz a stone's throw but now....it's multiple stones! hehe
Looking forward to it as all of us will be going.....it's gonna be ALL 7 SISTAZ being together! Next entry.....next entry.....hehe:)




No comments: