photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

DID IT!...with help from my beloved hubby :)




Haha...it has been like a week ago that I finished painting my kitchen door....but only now do I am able to update on it's progress :). Well, I mentioned that I do an update on my painting...so here it is....I DID IT! with great help from my hubby. I thought we could finish the painting in just one day but I was wrong....we took TWO days to paint the kitchen doors.....well, we're not professionals right?

So here's how my kitchen doors look now.....how is it? Not bad huh?



Anyway, really into Hari Raya shooping now.....got 3 carpets....got the curtains.....got a set of family baju kurung but need to buy another set....got a new tea set...hehe

More things to be bought :
1. another set of baju kurung
2. table spread
3. kuih raya
4. flowers

Haha....anyway going to Geylang later tonite.....SHOPPING TIME!

No comments: