photo IMG_1943.jpg
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Proud of Myself!

Was back early today beacuse of National Day Celebration. I was planning not to do any school work today though I brought them home. So, there I was sitting in my living room looking around. Well, I am already having the 'Raya' mood coz next week Muslims are gonna start fasting! Woohoo!
I sure love Ramadhan coz of the fasting....the bazaars here and there and all the way to JB! Haha! And the anticipation of Raya makes it all the more fun. So I was already itching to do spring cleaning for my home. Well, I was actually contemplating whether to do it or later as Hari Raya falls during the September holz thus I will ahve all the time to spring clean then.
And as I said, I was seated and analysing my house....what can I do to create a change or do I want to spring clean now??? Being unable to make a decision, I decided to use a 'second eye' to help me decide. So I took out the cam and started snapping my home.
When I looked at the shots, I was surprised!!! My house seemed very clean and in fact kinda appealing to the eyes. Hehehe! Say me thick skinned or whatever.....but I am just so proud of myself! Looking at the pics of the well-kept home I have, I definitely am proud of it! Well, I have been managing it myself with a little maintaining from hubby and MIL.
So those pics helped me decide not to do major spring cleaning today so I juz proceeded with the normal sweeping, mopping and dusting! Yippee!



No comments: